Ms. Nada Masood Mirza currently serves as an Instructor in the College of Engineering at Al Ain University (AAU), UAE. Ms. Nada received her BE and MS degrees in Engineering from the College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, National University of Sciences & Technology, Pakistan. Her post-graduate research was mostly focused on the application of artificial intelligence, robotics and wireless monitoring of renewable energy systems. She worked for a few years in academia in Pakistan where her research focus was mostly autonomous wireless intelligent robotic systems. Since 2014 she has been involved in academic activities related to network and communication engineering in Al Ain. Her research is currently focused on cognitive radio networks, MIMO radio channel characterization for microwave and wireless body area networks, alternative sampling methodologies for the sampling of multidimensional signals and adaptive signal processing techniques.
M.S. Engineering, National University of Science & Technology, Pakistan
B.S. Engineering, National University of Science & Technology, Pakistan
Digital Electronics, Embedded Systems, Image Processing , Communication Systems
- N. M. Mirza, “An Intelligent Maximum Power Point Solar Tracking System”, Journal of Applied Engineering Science, Dec 2019.
- N. M. Mirza, “Comparison of Artificial Neural Networks based on Controllers for Biped Robots”, TEM Journal, Nov 2019.
- N. M. Mirza, “Design and Simulation for Intelligent Maximum Power Point Solar Tracking System”, International Journal of Simulation Systems, Science & Technology, April 2019.
- N. K. Mallat, M. T. Zia, and N. M. Mirza, “Comparison of RLS and LMS Algorithms for Interference Cancelation in a Fixed Point to Point Microwave Link,” International Journal on Communications Antenna and Propagation (IRECAP), vol. 7, no. 5, p. 448, 2017.
- N. M. Mirza, “Application of Fuzzy Neural Networks in Robotic Path Planning”, International Arab Conference on Information Technology (ACIT'2019), Dec 2019
- N. M. Mirza, M. T. Zia, N. K. Mallat, and H. Ashraf, “Comparison of sampling possibilities for circularly band limited two-dimensional signals,” 2017 International Conference on Electrical and Computing Technologies and Applications (ICECTA), Nov 2017.
- August 2014- Till date
Instructor, College of Engineering, Al Ain University, UAE
- Feb 2013- March 2014
Instructor, Gulf International School, KSA
- Sep 2012- Jan 2013
Lecturer, Incharge Telecom Laboratory, Department of Electrical Engineering, APCOMS, UET Taxila
- Sep 2009 – Aug 2011
Research Engineer, Department of Mechatronics, College of E&ME, NUST
Computer Skills, Electronics, Digital Logic Design, Communications, Circuit Analysis, Science and Life
Nov 23, 2017