Zaydoon Al-Hatamleh, a PhD candidate at School of Computing at University Technology of Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia. He holds MSc. in Computer Information Systems, with more than 15 years of ICT Teaching and Training Experience; 11+ years experience (University-Level) as an ICT university Lecturer at two universities (Al Ain University for Science & Technology-UAE and Petra University –Jordan ,and 15+ years experience as an ICT trainer at different institutes, in UAE and Jordan. In addition, Zaydoon is holding an administrative position as the Director of the Continuing Education Center of Al Ain University of Science and Technology since Feb, 2013 up to Now.
PhD Information Systems, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia. (expected:2021)
M.S. Computer Information Systems, Yarmouk University, Jordan. 2006.
B.S. Computer Science, Princess Sumaya University of Technology, Jordan. 2000
Smart Cities, Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud Computing, Big Data Adoption and Analysis.
- Muhanad Hatamleh, juling Ong, zaydoon Hatamleh, Jason Watson, Christopher huppa. “Developing an in-house Interdisciplinary 3D Service. Challenges, benefits and innovative health care solutions”. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, ISSN: 1049-2275, 29 (7), pp.1870-1875, October 2018. Scopus-Indexed
- Zaydoon Hatamleh, Eslam Najim Badran and Bilal Hatamleh. “ A survey on utilizing Cloud Services in the E-Learning Process”. Journal of Business and Economics (JBE), ISSN 2155-7950，USA, Volume 6, No. 9, pp. 1606-1612, September 2015.
- Zaydoon Hatamleh & Eslam Najim Badran. (2015, March), “Cloud computing and E-Learning in Educational Institutions: benefits and challenges”. Paper presented at the 26th Business & Economics Society International (B&ESI) Conference, Al Ain, UAE .
[Sept. 2016 - Present]
Full-Time IT Lecturer-Computer Science Dept. @ Engineering College – Al Ain University of Science and Technology,Abu Dhabi.UAE.
[Sept. 2012 - Aug. 2016]
Full-Time IT and Information Systems Lecturer-MIS Dept @ Business College – Al Ain University of Science and Technology,Abu Dhabi.UAE.
[Feb 2007 - Aug 2012]
Full-Time IT and Information Systems lecturer in the Management Information Systems Department at Petra University, Amman. Jordan.
[Jun 2007 - Aug 2007]
Part-Time Lecturer in Jordan University/ Jordan.
[Feb 2013 - Present]
Manager of the Continuing Education Center, Al Ain University of Science and Technology, UAE.
[Mar 2003 - Present]
Delivered many IT Courses to organiazations in Jordan and UAE.
[Mar 2003 - Mar 2006]
ICT Trainer and coordinator in Information Technology Training Institute ,Directorate of Information Technology ,Jordan Armed Forces .Jordan
Computer Skills,Programming Languages (C++, VB.NET, ASP.NET), Database Analysis and Design , Data Warehousing and Data Mining, Principles of Management Information Systems, System Analysis and Design, Internet Technology, and Introduction to Innovation.
- Jordan Computer Society (JCS)
- Jordanian Youth Commission (JYC).
Developing an in-house Interdisciplinary 3D Service. Challenges, benefits and innovative health care solutions
Published in: Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, ISSN: 1049-2275
Oct 15, 2018
Published in: Journal of Business and Economics (JBE), ISSN 2155-7950
Sep 07, 2015
Mar 05, 2015