Duties and Responsibilities
The Human Resources Unit at AAU renders a wide range of services. The key services are mentioned below:
- Job identification, data collection, selection and recruitment.
- Job evaluation and grading.
- Issuance of employment visas, contracts, and associated paper work.
- Provision of advisory service on employment legislation/terms and condition of service.
- Management of post arrival arrangements for new staff e.g. travel, hotel stay etc.
- Preparation of payrolls and timely transfer of salaries.
- Recording and monitoring attendances and Leave management.
- Orientation, Training and Development.
- Performance Evaluation and appraisal.
- Employee relation management.
- Provision of support on conflict management i.e. disciplinary and grievance advice.
- Calculation and timely transfer of gratuity as per MOL rules and regulations.