Ph.D. Mathematics, Baghdad University, IRAQ
Master of Mathematics, Baghdad University, IRAQ
BSc of Mathematics, Baghdad University, IRAQ
Functional Analysis, Operators theory, Hypercyclic phenomena, Chaos theory, Teaching Methods of Mathematics. Linear programming and Mathematics application in Economics and Business.
- Nuha Hamada, Rene Y. Paquibut and Zuhrieh Shanaa, Using the Moodle to Support Effective Teaching and Learning of Math for Business at AAU University: A Case Study, Opcion, Accepted, December 2019.
- Mahieddine Ghecham & Nuha Hamada, The role of informal institutions in explaining student’s academic engagement. The case of Al Ain University of Science and technology, Journal of International Education in Business, vol:11, iss:2, 2018.
- Nuha H. Hamada, Notes on *-Finite Operators class, Cogent Mathematics, Volume 4, 2017- Issue 1.
- Nuha H. Hamada, On Supercyclicity Criteria, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 101, No.3, April 2015, pp. 401-405. DOI. 10.12732/ijpam.v101i3.7.
- Nuha H. Hamada, On rank one λ*-commuting operators, JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN MATHEMATICS, Vol.9, No. 5, November 2014, pp. 2630-2634.
- Nuha.H.Hamada , On the Range RA When A is K*-Paranormal Operator, IJMSEA, Vol.7, No.V, September 2013, pp. 77-81.
- Nuha.H.Hamada and Zeana Z. Jamil, A Note on the Spectrum of G- cyclic Operators over a Bounded Semigroup, Proceeding of the 4th international scientific conference of United Arab Emirates University, 11-14/03/2012.
- Nuha.H.Hamada and Zeana Z. Jamil, A Note on the Spectrum of G- cyclic Operators over a Bounded Semigroup. ICTP Preprints Archive, IC2010075 , 2010.
Calculus, Math for Business, Statistics for Business Decision-Making, Research Skills, Business Research Methodology, Knowledge Management, Production and Operations Management, Time Management, Quantitative Business Analysis, Teaching Methods of Mathematics, Methods of Teaching Sciences, Computer Applications in Education, Math and Sciences curriculum in primary schools in UAE, College Mathematics.
Individual member of European Mathematical Society (EMS).
يونيو 15, 2020
The role of informal institutions in explaining student’s academic engagement. The case of Al Ain University of Science and technology
ديسمبر 29, 2018
مايو 25, 2018
يناير 01, 2018
يناير 11, 2017
أبريل 15, 2015
مارس 04, 2015
نوفمبر 15, 2014
سبتمبر 15, 2013
مارس 14, 2012