Nuha Hamada is an assistant professor at Al Ain University. She has completed her Ph.D. in Functional Analysis-Hilbert spaces from the University of Baghdad. Her Ph. D. thesis addressed the Jordan *-derivation on the algebra of all bounded linear operators on separable inﬁnite dimensional complex Hilbert space. Her research interests include supercyclic operators, cyclic phenomena, and Chaos Theory. In addition to this work, she has a contribution on the area of quantitative analysis in management, chaos theory from a decision-making perspective, applying statistical techniques to investigate difficulties in learning and find some cultural factors that affect the process of teaching and learning and studying how LMS can support teaching and learning. She has filed many applications to Patent Office in Egypt and to WIPO.
Ph.D. Mathematics, Baghdad University, IRAQ
Master of Mathematics, Baghdad University, IRAQ
BSc of Mathematics, Baghdad University, IRAQ
Functional Analysis, Operators theory, Hypercyclic phenomena, Chaos theory, Teaching Methods of Mathematics. Linear programming, Machine Learning.
- Zuhrieh Shanaa and Nuha H. Hamada, Remedial Classes for Middle School Students: Evidence from UAE, International Journal of Innovation, Creativity and Change, Vol. 13, Issue 7, 2020.
- Zuhrieh Shanaa, Faten Kharbat and Nuha Hamada, Using E-Portfolio to Augment Students' Learning: An Experimental Study from the United Arab Emirates, Talent Development and Excellence, Vol. 12, No. 1, 2020.
- Nuha Hamada and Rene Paquibut, Understanding Chaos Theory’s Implications on Strategic Decision-Making, OPCION, Vol. 12, No. 1, 2020.
- Nuha H. M. Hamada and Adil G.Naoum, “∆∗(H) OPERATORS AND THE HYPERINVARIANT SUBSPACE PROBLEM”, Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 44, 2020.
- Nuha Hamada and Mohsen Ibrahim, The Implications of Improving Innovation & Creativity Skills on Students’ Academic Achievements in Primary Levels, Asian Journal of Economics and Business, Vol. 1 no. 1, 2020.
- Nuha Hamada, Rene Y. Paquibut and Zuhrieh Shanaa, Using the Moodle to Support Effective Teaching and Learning of Math for Business at AAU University: A Case Study, Opcion, Accepted, December 2019.
- Mahieddine Ghecham & Nuha Hamada, The role of informal institutions in explaining student’s academic engagement. The case of Al Ain University of Science and technology, Journal of International Education in Business, vol:11, iss:2, 2018.
- Nuha H. Hamada, Notes on *-Finite Operators class, Cogent Mathematics, Volume 4, 2017- Issue 1.
- Nuha H. Hamada, On Supercyclicity Criteria, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 101, No.3, April 2015, pp. 401-405. DOI. 10.12732/ijpam.v101i3.7.
- Nuha H. Hamada, On rank one λ*-commuting operators, JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN MATHEMATICS, Vol.9, No. 5, November 2014, pp. 2630-2634.
- Nuha.H.Hamada , On the Range RA When A is K*-Paranormal Operator, IJMSEA, Vol.7, No.V, September 2013, pp. 77-81.
- Nuha.H.Hamada and Zeana Z. Jamil, A Note on the Spectrum of G- cyclic Operators over a Bounded Semigroup, Proceeding of the 4th international scientific conference of United Arab Emirates University, 11-14/03/2012.
- Nuha.H.Hamada and Zeana Z. Jamil, A Note on the Spectrum of G- cyclic Operators over a Bounded Semigroup. ICTP Preprints Archive, IC2010075 , 2010.
Calculus, Math for Business, Statistics for Business Decision-Making, Research Skills, Business Research Methodology, Knowledge Management, Production and Operations Management, Time Management, Quantitative Business Analysis, Teaching Methods of Mathematics, Methods of Teaching Sciences, Computer Applications in Education, Math and Sciences curriculum in primary schools in UAE, College Mathematics.
Individual member of European Mathematical Society (EMS).
Published in: Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
Jun 15, 2020
The role of informal institutions in explaining student’s academic engagement. The case of Al Ain University of Science and technology
Published in: Journal of International Education in Business
Dec 29, 2018
Published in: the 25th EBES Conference
May 25, 2018
Published in: 30th Business & Economics Society International (B&ESI)
Jan 11, 2017
Published in: International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
Apr 15, 2015
Published in: 26th Business & Economics Society International (B&ESI)
Mar 04, 2015
Published in: JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN MATHEMATICS
Nov 15, 2014
Mar 14, 2012