PhD in Software Engineering, Central Queensland University, Australia
MSc in Software Engineering, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
BSc in Computer Science, Mutah University, Jordan
Information Quality, Software Analysis and design, Requirements Engineer, Process modeling, Software development, Fuzzy Logic, Smart Buildings.
- Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi,Baker A.A; institutional smart buildings energy audit;International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE);Vol 9, No 2: April 2019, PP 783-788.
- Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, Baker A.A; Energy performance of fuzzy logic controllers in smart buildings; International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy (IJEEP); Vol 9, Issue 1, 2019, Pages 41-47.
- Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, M.G. Rasul and M.M.K. Khan; An overview of solar assisted air conditioning in Queensland's subtropical regions, Australia; Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews; Vol 26 (2013), PP 781–804; Elsevier (Impact Factor: 10.54).
- Ghadi YY, Ali M. Baniyounes. (2018), Energy Audit and analysis of an institutional building under Subtropical Climate, Electrical, and Computer Engineering; Vol 8 (2018), PP 845-852.
- Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, A., Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. (2017), Energy savings by Fuzzy base control of occupancy concentration in institutional buildings, Energy Procedia, 105, 2850-2858, Elsevier.
- Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, A., Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. (2017), The integration of daylight with advanced fuzzy-based controllers for institutional buildings in the region of Central Queensland, Australia, Energy Procedia, 105, 2429-2437, Elsevier.
- Ghadi, Y.Y, Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2016), Design and development of advanced fuzzy logic controllers in smart buildings for institutional buildings in subtropical Queensland, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 54, 738-744, Elsevier. (Impact Factor: 10.54)
- Ghadi, Y.Y., Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2014), Potential of Saving Energy Using Advanced Fuzzy Logic Controllers in Smart Buildings in Subtropical Climates in Australia, Energy Procedia, 61, 290-293, Elsevier.
- Ghadi, Y.Y., Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2014), Recent developments of advanced fuzzy logic controllers used in smart buildings in a subtropical climate, Energy Procedia, 61, 1021-1024, Elsevier.
Refereed Conference Publications
- Ghadi, Y.Y., Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2016), Optimization of advanced fuzzy based control system for institutional building management system (bms) in Australian subtropical climate, International Conference on Energy Research and Development, Paper 19403_manuscript_4257, 14-16 March 2016, Kuwait.
- Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, M.G. Rasul, Alomari M.H, And Manasreh,(2014), An overview of solar cooling technologies markets development and its managerial aspects, 6th International Conference on Applied Energy, ICAE 2014; National Taiwan University of Science and TechnologyTaipei; Taiwan; 30 May 2014 through 2 June 2014; Code 110445
Foundation Of Software engineering, Software requirements, Analysis and design, introduction to computer programing, computer organization, Software Design and Development, Object-Oriented Analysis &Design, Software Measurement and Testing.
- Assess qualification by Australian Computer Society (ACS) and Engineers Australia
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- IEEE Power Engineering Society (PES)
- Editorial Board member of AIMS Energy