PhD in Software Engineering, Central Queensland University, Australia
MSc in Software Engineering, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
BSc in Computer Science, Mutah University, Jordan
Artificial intelligence, Robotics, Multi-Agents Testing, System and Software Modeling and Analysis, System and Software Verification, Validation and Testing, Fault Detection and Isolation, Fuzzy logic Modeling and applications, Big Data.
- Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, Baker A.A; institutional smart buildings energy audit;International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE);Vol 9, No 2: April 2019, PP 783-788.
- Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, Baker A.A; Energy performance of fuzzy logic controllers in smart buildings; International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy (IJEEP); Vol 9, Issue 1, 2019, Pages 41-47.
- Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, M.G. Rasul and M.M.K. Khan; An overview of solar assisted air conditioning in Queensland's subtropical regions, Australia; Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews; Vol 26 (2013), PP 781–804; Elsevier (Impact Factor: 12.54).
- Ghadi YY, Ali M. Baniyounes. (2018), Energy Audit and analysis of an institutional building under Subtropical Climate, Electrical, and Computer Engineering; Vol 8 (2018), PP 845-852.
- Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, A., Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. (2017), Energy savings by Fuzzy base control of occupancy concentration in institutional buildings, Energy Procedia, 105, 2850-2858, Elsevier.
- Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, A., Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. (2017), The integration of daylight with advanced fuzzy-based controllers for institutional buildings in the region of Central Queensland, Australia, Energy Procedia, 105, 2429-2437, Elsevier.
- Ghadi, Y.Y, Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2016), Design and development of advanced fuzzy logic controllers in smart buildings for institutional buildings in subtropical Queensland, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 54, 738-744, Elsevier. (Impact Factor: 12.54)
- Ghadi, Y.Y., Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2014), Potential of Saving Energy Using Advanced Fuzzy Logic Controllers in Smart Buildings in Subtropical Climates in Australia, Energy Procedia, 61, 290-293, Elsevier.
- Ghadi, Y.Y., Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2014), Recent developments of advanced fuzzy logic controllers used in smart buildings in a subtropical climate, Energy Procedia, 61, 1021-1024, Elsevier.
- Ghadi,Y.Y., (2019) A novel hybrid locomotion mechanism for small mobile robot, ICIC Express Letters, Part B: Applications,10(11), pp. 1031-1036.
- Daoud, M.S., Ghadi, Y., Almimi, H. (2019), Optimization of the application software in biomechanics and their contribution to the biological field, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review,12(1), pp. 178-184.
- Ghadi, Y., Daoud, M.S., Kharbat, F., Elamsy, T. (2019) Evaluation of the difference between verification and validation of software and analyzing the significance among both, ICIC Express Letters, Part B: Applications 10(10), pp. 885-893.
- Ghadi, Y., Ghadi, M. (2019), Stock market investment fantasy project, TEM Journal 8(3), pp. 972-977.
Ayman AbuBaker, Yazeed Ghadi. (2020), Mobile robot controller using novel hybrid system, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE) Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 1027~1034.
Foundation Of Software engineering, Software requirements, Analysis and design, introduction to computer programing, computer organization
- Assess qualification by Australian Computer Society (ACS) and Engineers Australia
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- IEEE Power Engineering Society (PES)
- Editorial Board member of AIMS Energy