PhD in Software Engineering, Central Queensland University, Australia
MSc in Software Engineering, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
BSc in Computer Science, Mutah University, Jordan
Artificial intelligence, Robotics, Multi-Agents Testing, System and Software Modeling and Analysis, System and Software Verification, Validation and Testing, Fault Detection and Isolation, Fuzzy logic Modeling and applications, Big Data.
1) Ayman AbuBaker, Yazeed Ghadi. (2020), Mobile robot controller using novel hybrid system, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE) Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 1027~1034.
2) Ghadi,Y.Y., (2019) A novel hybrid locomotion mechanism for small mobile robot, ICIC Express Letters, Part B: Applications,10(11), pp. 1031-1036.
3) Ghadi, Y., Daoud, M.S., Kharbat, F., Elamsy, T. (2019) Evaluation of the difference between verification and validation of software and analyzing the significance among both, ICIC Express Letters, Part B: Applications 10(10), pp. 885-893.
4) Daoud, M.S., Ghadi, Y., Almimi, H. (2019), Optimization of the application software in biomechanics and their contribution to the biological field, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review,12(1), pp. 178-184.
6) Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, Baker A.A; institutional smart buildings energy audit;International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE);Vol 9, No 2: April 2019, PP 783-788.
7) Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, Baker A.A; Energy performance of fuzzy logic controllers in smart buildings; International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy (IJEEP); Vol 9, Issue 1, 2019, Pages 41-47.
8) Ghadi YY, Ali M. Baniyounes. (2018), Energy Audit and analysis of an institutional building under Subtropical Climate, Electrical, and Computer Engineering; Vol 8 (2018), PP 845-852.
9) Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, A., Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. (2017), Energy savings by Fuzzy base control of occupancy concentration in institutional buildings, Energy Procedia, 105, 2850-2858, Elsevier.
10) Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, A., Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. (2017), The integration of daylight with advanced fuzzy-based controllers for institutional buildings in the region of Central Queensland, Australia, Energy Procedia, 105, 2429-2437, Elsevier.
11) Ghadi, Y.Y, Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2016), Design and development of advanced fuzzy logic controllers in smart buildings for institutional buildings in subtropical Queensland, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 54, 738-744, Elsevier. (Impact Factor: 12.54)
12) Ghadi, Y.Y., Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2014), Potential of Saving Energy Using Advanced Fuzzy Logic Controllers in Smart Buildings in Subtropical Climates in Australia, Energy Procedia, 61, 290-293, Elsevier.
13) Ghadi, Y.Y., Rasul, M.G. and Khan, M.M.K. (2014), Recent developments of advanced fuzzy logic controllers used in smart buildings in a subtropical climate, Energy Procedia, 61, 1021-1024, Elsevier.
14) Ali M. Bani Younes, Yazeed Yasin Ghadi, M.G. Rasul and M.M.K. Khan; An overview of solar assisted air conditioning in Queensland's subtropical regions, Australia; Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews; Vol 26 (2013), PP 781–804; Elsevier (Impact Factor: 12.54).
Foundation Of Software engineering, Software requirements & specification , Software Analysis and design, introduction to computer programing, computer organization, Object oriented analysis and design, software design and development, Software measurement and testing, Artificial intelligence.
- Assess qualification by Australian Computer Society (ACS) and Engineers Australia
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- IEEE Power Engineering Society (PES)
- Editorial Board member of AIMS Energy