The College of Engineering (CoE) is seriously taking into consideration the tremendous importance of its responsibility towards the inside and outside communities. This role is reflected through performing and organizing a number of activities, tasks, and services either requested by the college or initiated by the faculty member himself for internal and/or external units. Also, the CoE believes that engaging with the community is a two-way benefit. The first is that the college helps to improve the community that we are part of. The second benefit is that our students diversify their knowledge and improve their soft skills. These events are represented in:
- Organizing and hosting the (16th Mediterranean Microwave Symposium) in collaboration with the IEEE.
- Organizing and hosting the (11th IEEE UAE Student Day).
- Organizing the Annual celebration to honor the distinguished students in different fields.
- Participating in the (3rd Arabian Tunnelling Conference) organized by the Engineers Association.
- Participating in the (Emirates Innovation Week - 2015) by presenting a workshop in Liwa Private School.