PhD in Engineering, University of Technology, Sydney . Australia
M.S in Telecommunications, University of New South Wales . Australia
B.S in Electrical Engineering, JordanUniversity of Science and Technology. Jordan
- Wireless mobile networks
- Computer and communication networks
- Vehicular networks
- Cellular and new generation networks
- M. Al-hattab, Topology Prediction in Mobile Ad hoc Networks, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 2015
- M. Al-hattab, M. Takruri and J. Agbinya “Mobility prediction using pattern matching”, International Journal of Electrical & Computer Sciences IJECS-IJENS, vol 12 no. 03, pp. 18-24, 2012.
- M. Al-Hattab and J. I. Agbinya, "Trajectory estimation for wireless mobile networks using polynomial regression,"International Journal of Electronics and Telecommunications, vol. 56, pp. 451-456, 2010.
- M. Al-Hattab and J. I. Agbinya, "Planning of wireless mesh networks," in Planning and Optimisation of 3G and 4G Wireless Networks. vol. 8, J. I. Agbinya, Ed.: River, Aalborg, 2010, pp. 201-222.
- M. Al-Hattab and J. I. Agbinya, "Self trajectory estimation for wireless mobile networks," presented at the 4th International Conference on Broadband Communications, Information Technology and Biomedical Applications, Wroclaw, Poland, 2009.
- M. Al-Hattab and J. I. Agbinya, "Use of street maps to aid node localization in mobile wireless networks," inProceedings of International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing with Applications 2008, pp. 471-476.
- M. Al-Hattab and J. I. Agbinya, "Topology prediction and convergence for networks on mobile vehicles," inProceedings of International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering, 2008, pp. 266-269.
Mobile Communications,Communication Systems,Wireless Communications,Wireless Sensor Networks, Computer Networks, Electronics and Circuits, Electromagnatics
- Member of the Jordanian Engineers Association.
- Member of IEEE.