Ph.D. Computer Science, De Montfort University, UK
Master of Computer Science, University of Jordan, Jordan
BSc of Computer Information System, AL-Zaytoonah University, Jordan
Wireless communications, 5th Cellular communication networks), mobility prediction and Location-based services, Artificial intelligence such as Ants' colony optimization and time table scheduling,
- Factors Influencing the Acceptance of Smart Homes in Jordan, International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing (Accepted). (http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/forthcoming.php?jcode=ijemr)
- Daoud, M & Hani Mimi. A survey on Location Based-Services over Cellular Network, 8th International Conference on Information Technology ICIT'2017 IEEE International.17-18,May,20017.
- Qatawneh Mohammad, Ahmad Alamoush, Sawsan Basem, Maen M. Al Assaf & Daoud, M. EMBEDDING BUS AND RING INTO HEX-CELL INTERCONNECTION NETWORK, International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) Vol.7, No.3, May 2015.
- Al-Fayoumi, M; Nababteh, M; Daoud, M & Alhawarat, M, Dynamic Authentication Protocol for Mobile Networks Using Public-Key Cryptography, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR),1608-1617, Volume 4 Issue 1, January 2015.
- Rasmi Mohammad, Hani Mimi & Daoud, M. Evaluating composite EC operations and their applicability to the on-the-fly and non-window multiplication methods. International Journal of Computer Applications, (0975 – 8887) Volume 105 – No. 6, November 2014.
- Daoud, M.; Hopgood, A.; Al-Fayoumi, M., Al-Mimi, H. A New Routing Area Displacement Prediction for Location-Based Services based on an Enhanced Ant Colony. Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), 2014 IEEE International, pp.3247-3252 5-8 October 2014.
- Daoud, M.; Ayesh, A.; Al-Fayoumi, M. & Hopgood, A. Location Prediction based on a Sector Snapshot for Location-Based Services, Journal of Network and Systems Management(JONS), Springer, 2012, DOI: 10.1007/s10922-012-9258-9, January 2014.
- Daoud, M.; Ayesh, A.; Al-Fayoumi, M. & Hopgood, A. An Enhanced Ant Colony Optimization for Routing Area Mobility Prediction over Cellular Communications Network, the 5th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART), sponsored by INSTICC - Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication, February 2013, Barcelona, Spain.
- Daoud, M.; Ayesh, A.; Hopgood, A. & Al-Fayoumi, M. A new splitting-based displacement prediction approach for location-based services Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), 2011 IEEE International Conference on, 2011, 392-397.
Introduction to Programming Languages ,Computer Networks, Operating Systems, User Interface, Web Programming
5th Generation Cellular Communication Group, Manchester Metropolitan / UK.
Optimization of the Application Software in Biomechanics and Their Contribution to The Biological Field.
Published in: Journal of Engineering Science & Technology Review
May 01, 2019
Biomechanics refers to study of movement within dynamic biological systems. Advancement of computer software technologies such as JAVA language leads to combine stimuli and signals by biological systems and utilize them for research purposes. The main aim of this research is to analyse various biomechanical software and advancements that have been made in the field of mechanical software. Secondary research analysis has been utilized within this research paper. A Number of computational software such as OpenSim and ABAQUS have been proven to be very beneficial in this aspect. Advancement in biomechanical software has led to better research in cancer and cytoskeletal studies. Thus, Biomechanical software enables us to study kinetics of body without invasive procedures and does not cause any hindrance to ethical issues.
Jun 01, 2018
May 02, 2017
May 01, 2015
Published in: International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)
Jan 01, 2015
Evaluating composite EC operations and their applicability to the on-the-fly and non-window multiplication methods
Published in: International Journal of Computer Applications
Nov 01, 2014
A New Routing Area Displacement Prediction for Location-Based Services based on an Enhanced Ant Colony
Published in: Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC)
Oct 08, 2014
Published in: Journal of Network and Systems Management(JONS)
Apr 01, 2014
An Enhanced Ant Colony Optimization for Routing Area Mobility Prediction over Cellular Communications Network
Jan 01, 2013
Nov 21, 2011
In location-based services (LBSs), the service is provided based on the users' locations through location determination and mobility realization. Several location prediction models have been proposed to enhance and increase the relevance of the information retrieved by users of mobile information systems, but none of them studied the relationship between accuracy rate of prediction and the performance of the model in terms of consuming resources and constraints of mobile devices. Most of the current location prediction research is focused on generalized location models, where the geographic extent is divided into regular-shape cells. These models are not suitable for certain LBSs where the objectives are to compute and present on-road services. One such technique is the Prediction Location Model (PLM), which deals with inner cell structure. The PLM technique suffers from memory usage and poor accuracy. The main goal of this paper is to propose a new path prediction technique for Location-Based Services. The new approach is competitive and more efficient compared to PLM regarding measurements such as accuracy rate of location prediction and memory usage.