* The best student paper Award: "How does ChatGpt work examining functionality to the creative AI ChatGpt on X's (Twitter ) platform " , in the 10th International Conference on Social Network Analysis, Management, and Security (SNAMS 2023), Al Ain, UAE 21-24-November 2023.
* Yazan Al Alhmed currently works at the College of Engineering, Abudabi Campus - Al Ain University, research interests lie a the intersection of AI, Big Data, and Security, within the realm of Software Engineering.
Y. Al Alahmed, R. Abadla, N. Ameen, and A. Shteiwi, "Bridging the Gap Between Ethical AI Implementations," International Journal of Membrane Science and Technology, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 3034-3046, Oct. 2023.
F. Kharbat, T. Elamsy, and Y. Al Alahmed, Computer Skills. ISBN 9789948778325. UAE, AL Ain University, 2023.
Y. A. Ahmed and A. Sharo, "On the Education Effect of CHATGPT: Is AI CHATGPT to Dominate Education Career Profession?," 2023 International Conference on Intelligent Computing, Communication, Networking and Services (ICCNS), Valencia, Spain, 2023, pp. 79-84, doi: 10.1109/ICCNS58795.2023.10192993.
- Project Manager and Head of Networking Department -SAAED for Traffic Systems
- Part Timer Instructor - Alain University -
- Computer Technician - Academy of Technical Training
- Trainer In Academic and Technical Centers
- Organization Behaviors
- Organization Communication
- Project Management
- Computer Skills
- Innovation Management and Creativity
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Development Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all.
This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):
Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET).
Reviewers in many International Journals and Conferences.