Lecturer at Department of Software Engineering – College of Engeneering at Al Ain University, UAE. He holds Master Degree in Software Engineering -Software Quality Assurance- from Cairo Military College, Egypt, and B. S. in Automation System from Kiev Military College of Engineering , Ukrain. Research of interest is concerning with the area of Source Code Quality Assurance, Artificial intelligence, SCADA Systems, and Web development.
M.S. Software Engineering, Military Technical College, Cairo, Egypt
Postgraduate Diploma, Assad Academy for Military Engineering, Aleppo, Syria
B.S. S.M. Kirov Kiev Antiaircraft Missile Engineering College, Kiev, USSR
Software quality assurance, Artificial Intelligent System using neural network , web-based programming, and SCADA automation system.
- Ayman Odeh, Raghad Abdelhadi and Hussien Odeh, Medical patient appointments management using smart software system in UAE, International Arab Conference on Information Technology (ACIT'2019) , Al- Ain University, UAE, December 3-5, 2019. Accepted.
- Ayman Odeh ,Analytical and Comparison Study of Main Web Programming Languages - ASP and PHP, Tem Journal Vol.8, No.4,2019.
- Ayman Odeh, Hussein Odeh, Online Course File Management System, International Journal of Simulation- Systems, Science and Technology, 2019.
- Ayman Odeh, Mohammad Almahmood,, Modeling of solar thermal cooling system in Hatta-Dubai, IEEE Conferences: 2018 5th International Conference on Renewable Energy: Generation and Applications (ICREGA), UAEU, 2018.
- Ayman Odeh, Source Code Potential Errors and Software Quality, IJMET International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, Vol 8, Issue 10, ISSN Print: 0976-6308 and ISSN Online: 0976-6316, 2017 ( Scopus indexed).
- Ayman Odeh , Software Effort and Cost Estimation using Software Requirement Specification, IJCEM International Journal of Computational Engineering & Management, Vol. 18 Issue 1, January 2015 ISSN (Online): 2230-7893, 2015.
- Ayman Odeh , Recruiting Quality Software Developers, WULFENIA Journal, Vol 20,No. 5, USA , 2013.
- Ayman Odeh , 2012, System for Measuring Source Code Quality Assurance, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA),Volume 60- No. 8, December 2012, USA
- Ayman Odeh , 2003, Software Quality Assurance Comparative Study, Military Technical College Cairo, Egypt
- Ayman Odeh, 1997, Security and Data Encryption using IDEA, Aleppo University Magazine, Syria
- Ayman Odeh, 2005, Prolog and Expert Systems, Aleppo, Ray for publishing and science, Syria
- Ayman Odeh, Dr. H. Zourkta, 2006, Technical Guide for BIOS, Aleppo, Ray for publishing and science, Syria
- Ayman Odeh and Wael Odeh, 2006, Serial ports programming, Aleppo, Ray for publishing and science, Syria
- Ayman Odeh, N. Mansour, 2000, VB5 Reference Guide, Aleppo, Ray for publishing and science, Syria
Generation and Applications (ICREGA), UAEU, 2018.
- Programmer of multi services programs (Software Quality Assurance, data security , control and monitoring ) using:
- Mobile Application using Android
- ASP. Net
- PHP and MySQL
- Participated in design and implementation of:
- SCADA System for Aleppo Water Establishment Project No4 as main programmer 2004- 2007.
- Network System for Aleppo Water Establishment Project No4 2004-2007.
Introduction to programming, Object oriented programming, Internet computing, Computer Skills, Object Oriented analysis and design, and physics1,Formal Specification & Design Methods ,Software Measurement and Testing, Software Design and Development, Web design, Web Development.
Apr 01, 2019
In the university education process, everything is going to be online, exams, course materials, presentations, assignments, projects, and all types of quizzes; Course file is one of the most important resources used by academic staff, it takes big effort each semester to collect its components: syllabus, teaching materials, assignments, exams, and other components; it must be ready at end of semester to be checked, and transferred to use for next semester, or to be checked by management or by reviewer during academic program renewing process, or for applying for international accreditation. This work provides an online system to help academic staff for preparing and organizing course files, and storing them in an electronic form using very simple and fast process.
Feb 25, 2018
The use of solar power to provide cooling requirements is the most appropriate solution for UAE. In this paper, two cooling systems were designed and modelled using TRNSYS. Both systems are similar to each other with one difference which is the chiller type. Absorption & Adsorption chillers were used and both of them use hot water as a fuel which is provided to them by the evacuated tubes solar collector. The cooling load of the case study villa is 11.8kW. The results showed that the absorption chiller has a COP of 0.6 while the adsorption chiller has a COP of 0.4. The solar collector area required in case of absorption and adsorption was 48m2, 64m2 respectively. The cooling effect extracted from Absorption chiller was slightly less than the one extracted from Adsorption chiller. However, both systems were able to provide the cooling load required by the case study villa located in Hatta-Dubai with an area of 330m2 and a total volume of 1337m3, to maintain an average room temperature of 23o C.
Oct 10, 2017
Software developers and programmers of the computer language require large instruction for changing the source code. The purpose of this study is to analyze and measure the negative effects of source code potential errors on the quality of source code. This research is significant because many software developers are having a lot of trouble in amending source code through which quality of source code affected by different potential errors. This study focuses on the assessment of possible source code errors as source code quality has a big impact. The researcher chooses the quantitative method of this study because the research study required digital data or information. In order to analyze the data in digital form, the researcher chooses survey analysis techniques, which do not take much time. Researcher has selected 45 software developers and programmers as research participants, who have a good knowledge of the source code and their errors. The overall results of the survey analysis were satisfactory because the maximum number of respondents was satisfied with these problems of source code.
Jan 01, 2015
Process of estimating the effort required for the software development process is difficult and very complicated. There are many techniques to estimate the effort and cost of producing software, this article is based on a correct reading and mathematical analysis of the software problem, extract the variables needed as input and output for the required software, and applying the Software Science Metrics on the variables and their relationship to estimate unique and used operators and operators. Finally depending on these metric calculate the size and the time and effort ... etc. expected to produce software.
Published in: Wulfenia
May 01, 2013
Developing quality software is the main concerned of software houses and organizations as well as for clients who are demanding software applications for their business needs. Same way it is also concerned of software houses and organizations to recruit highly qualified software developers for their teams. This paper will introduce “System for Measuring Source Code Quality Assurance (SMSCQA)”, which will enable the software houses and organizations to recruit best qualified software developers. Experimental results based on five programmers programs will be analyzed and finally conclusion of these experimental results along with future work will be discussed.
Published in: International Journal of Computer Applications
Dec 01, 2012
Today software systems play a critical role in various aspects of human life, and become part of everyday life. Many of these systems are essential for the completion of day-to-day activities. The increased reliance on computer applications, and organization that produced software puts more and more strain on software developers and software systems itself. For these reasons many international standards, requirements, and constrains were established to assure quality of software. In this work the most important fundamentals of software quality assurance used during life cycle development process (LCDP) will be covered. Specially that used in coding phase. This phase is a very important period for all software, because the cure of software system will be established here. Therefore it was sliced in detailes, and all of its aspects were recovered like: Software metrics, Software quality factors, and software quality models like McCall's model, Boehm's model, ISO 9126 model, and SATC NASA model. By comparing and studying these models the System for Measuring Source Code Quality Assurance was retrieved. Using this system over 30 source code metrics, 9 quality factors can be measured and overall quality might be calculated